Indiana Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Workers who are friendly, empathetic and caring.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a relaxed home. You must be confident, motivated and able to work on your own, and part of a team.
You will need to have –
· 1 Year minimum support work experience
· Kind/patient and communicative
· Your Own Transport / Wiling to use public transport
· Current DBS & Manual Handling (desired, not essential)
· Medication Training
We can offer –
· Above Minimum wage pay
· Weekly Pay
· Flexible working days
· Long days – 1/2 Shifts – Nights
· Mileage paid at 25p per mile
· Supportive & Friendly office staff
· Free training
Get in contact! we are friendly and helpful people that will help as much as we can to find a role suitable for you and to suit your needs.
Submit your CV and our recruitment consultant will get in touch 01752 418014
**Due to corona virus and for everyone’s safety we will be holding all interviews over the phone or via Webcam/Skype etc ***