Indiana Healthcare are seeking passionate and caring individuals to join their team of Healthcare Professionals. Do you want to live a flexible life, where work doesn’t take over your personal life?
The role of a Healthcare Assistant (Agency) is to assist vulnerable individuals to live a fulfilling and positive life. Your role as an agency worker will be to work in different areas of the Social Care sector, including Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Private & NHS Hospitals and more.
Using Our app system which is downloaded straight to your phone you will be able to pick your own shifts as they are added to the booking system each week, – allowing you to work flexibly, when you want.
· Flexible hours
· App-based system, providing ease of shift bookings
· Free training
· Free NVQ Diploma (T&C’s apply)
· Company pension
· Competitive pay rates
· Driver service (for non-drivers)
· 24/7 support
· An office team who care for your wellbeing
· A caring and positive approach
· A clean and valid DBS certificate (can be applied through the company)
· Minimum of 6 months experience in the same role or similar